Dermalax Deep Plus
- HA – 24mg/mL
- Lidocaine 0.3%
- 1 syringe/ 1.1mL
- 2x 27G needles
- Deep wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Perioral wrinkles
- Marionette lines
Dermalax Deep Plus is a volumizing filler that contains soft hyaluronic acid as its major constituent. This soft tissue filler has a monophasic structure, which ensures that it remains on the injection site without migrating within the skin. Dermalax also contains lidocaine (as the full name of the product says – Dermalax Deep Plus with Lidocaine), a compound that makes the injection painless.
This volumizing filler helps improve skin appearance by removing deep folds and wrinkles from the skin. Besides, it also works well as a lip augmentation product for lip contouring. This Dermalax Deep Plus lip filler also gives facial skin a natural-looking contouring, improving appearance while making one look younger.
Key Benefits of Dermalax Deep Plus
- The effects of Dermalex Deep injection plus are long-lasting due to the presence of cross-linked fibers.
- This facial filler has a moisturizing effect on the skin, eradicating dry skin.
- It is a non-migratory mesotherapy product, which means it remains and works primarily on the injection area without migrating to other skin tissues.
- The procedure is comfortable, safe, and painless due to the lidocaine it contains.
- It helps improve skin, facial appearance, and volume by removing deep folds and wrinkles.
Who is Dermalax Deep Plus For?
- A safe, comfortable, and painless way to remove deep folds and wrinkles from the skin and face.
- For improving skin moisture content, eradicating dry skin
- The effects of this therapy are long-lasting, making it ideal for people who do not want to buy products often or be under the needle often.
- Store product at temperatures between 2-25 degrees Celsius for optimal results, also protect from sunlight and freezing
- Inject 1.1ml of product on facial skin and parts that require rejuvenation, including eyebrow, forehead, and lip