Neuramis deep filler, which contains hyaluronic acid is a multifunctional skin rejuvenation product. It is ideal for face contouring and fills wrinkles regardless of their depth, medium, or deep. Neuramis deep is also perfect for lip plumping, giving the lips a push-up effect. It also restores facial volume, especially around the cheekbones and chin.
It is quick acting, with results visible immediately after the first procedure. Its effects also last a long time for up to 12 months. Neuramis deep made with ingredients with the highest level of purity is lidocaine free. This makes it safe for use, even for patients that suffer allergic reactions to lidocaine.
Made by Medytox biopharmaceutical company, cosmetologists choose Neuramis deep because it is both efficient and cost-effective.
Key Benefits of Neuramis Deep
- Neuramis filler gives great value for money, as it is cost-effective and efficient.
- It does not take long before results become visible, making it a quick-acting product
- Neuramis deep lidocaine-free filler helps restore facial volume while eradicating both medium and deep wrinkles.
- The effects of this correction product are durable, lasting up to one year
- There are no risks of allergic reactions with this product since it contains high-purity ingredients
- It is the perfect product for lip plumping, as it gives the lips a push-up effect.
Who is This Product For?
- Ideal for people with medium or deep wrinkles as it helps eradicate wrinkles from the face.
- Improves facial volume, especially around the cheekbone and chin, thereby making the face fuller.
- Safe for use, as certified by American and European authorities. So there is no risk of reaction due to lidocaine.
- The product comes with 2 needles (27G) for injections.
- Works great with a hyaluron pen
- Inject 1ml of product to wrinkled areas, lip or chin, depending on the purpose of treatment.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.
There are no reviews yet.