The Revolax Fine is a dermal filler that contains hyaluronic acid. With minimal viscosity, this product does not migrate from the treatment zone. It also features cross-linked fibers that ensure long-lasting effects while keeping facial volume natural. Ideal for correcting superficial fine lines such as crow’s feet and perioral wrinkles.
Revolax Fine is also an amazing lip filler that helps to beautifully shape the lips, giving them a fine natural look. This Revolax Fine for lips contains lidocaine, which makes injection painless and comfortable.
Additionally, this Revolax Fine with lidocaine smoothens surface wrinkles with sizes ranging from fine to medium while facilitating skin rejuvenation.
Key Benefits of Revolax Fine
- The Revolax Fine filler helps treat superficial lines, including neck wrinkles, crow’s feet, and glabellar lines, thus improving skin appearance
- It helps restore skin moisture balance, reducing dehydration’s negative effects.
- This product contains high-quality hyaluronic acid, and no animal byproduct, making it safe for use on a wide range of skins
- Leave no residues within skin tissues, as it is biodegradable
- The injection is painless and comfortable thanks to its lidocaine constituents.
- This product’s effects are long-lasting –typically around 9-12 months.
Who Is Revolax Fine for?
- Ideal for removing fine and medium-sized wrinkles, superficial lines like glabellar lines, neck wrinkles, and crow’s feet
- It helps improve skin moisture content, thus making it ideal for people with dry skin and other skin conditions.
- It is a painless procedure, which makes it the perfect treatment for people that do not want to undergo pain while improving the skin.
- Use a 27G needle on the eyebrows, perioral lines, lip, nasolabial, and forehead for optimal results.
- To treat the forehead, brow, and other problematic face areas, inject 1.0ml of the medication.
- Keep the product between 2 and 25 degrees Celsius for best results, while shielding it from sunlight and cold.