Dermalax Implant Plus is a skin augmentation product that contains pure monophasic hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronic acid content of this product is crosslinked, ensuring the effect of the product lasts longer on the face.
This product corrects wrinkles and folds while adding volume to the face, consequently improving facial appearance. Dermalax implant plus filler is stable, meaning the gel does not migrate to other areas of the face. It also stimulates the regeneration of essential skin proteins like collagen and elastin, eliminating wrinkles and improving skin texture.
Key Benefits of Dermalax Implant Plus
- Dermalax Implant Plus contains lidocaine, which makes the injection procedure painless, ensuring comfortable treatment.
- While the results of this product are almost instantaneous, its effects are long-lasting, usually remaining on the skin for 6 to 8 months.
- This product stimulates the natural production of collagen and elastin, proteins that improve skin appearance and texture.
- It helps enhance lip contour and volume, fill deep facial folds, and rid the skin of symptoms of aging like deep wrinkles, creases, and fine lines, consequently sculpting the face perfectly.
- Dermalax implant plus adds volume to the face and lips with no harmful side effects.
Who is Dermalax Implant Plus For?
- Ideal for people looking to improve their facial appearance and skin texture with no pain or surgery.
- It helps rid the face of wrinkles, fine lines, and facial folds by stimulating collagen and elastin proteins.
- This product contains highly pure hyaluronic acid, thus guaranteeing no harmful side effects from its usage.
- Use 25G needles for administering this product
- Inject dermalax implant plus into the deep layer of the dermis or subcutaneous dermis of facial features such as lips, cheeks, and other facial areas requiring augmentation.