Neotox 100 Units
Composition: Clostridium botulinum toxin type A – 100 units, Human serum albumin (EP) – 0.5mg, Sodium Chloride (USP) – 0.9mg
Volume: 1 vial, 100 units
Manufacturer: NeoGenesis, South Korea
Neotox is a skin product that contains botulinum toxin type A as its active substance. This botox product helps remove wrinkles, fine lines, smile lines, contour slim lines, and other age-related challenges from the skin. Consequently, this product gives the skin a youthful appearance.
Neotox botox used on muscles help block impulses on tissues and control muscle spasms. It also helps with other health conditions like hyperhidrosis caused by overactive sweat glands. In other words, Neotox botox is a type of treatment that curb excessive sweating on the face and other parts of the body.
This medicine, while effective a short time after administration, has an effect that lasts about 6 to 12 months. The longevity of its effect extends the time spent between product administration. Asides from improving skin appearance, Neotox helps with health conditions like bruxism, consequently eliminating the negative effects that accompany it.
Key Benefits of Neotox
- Neotox helps with health conditions like bruxism, thus eliminating the facial pain, headaches, and jaw stiffness that comes with it.
- It improves skin and facial appearance by eradicating signs of aging, such as smile lines, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- This dissolved product helps control muscle spasms and other muscle challenges by blocking impulses.
- Neotox treats skin conditions like hyperhidrosis, which causes excessive sweating in different body areas, including the face, palm, and armpit.
- Its effects last a long time, which extends the time between treatments.
Is Neotox For You?
- Neotox is ideal for eradicating involuntary teeth grinding, which often causes headaches, facial pain, and jaw aches.
- It helps stop excessive sweating, thus conserving body moisture, improving hydration, and eradicating dry skin
- It gives the skin a youthful appearance by eradicating aging symptoms, including wrinkles, fine lines, smile lines, etc.
- For people with blepharospasm, mix the product with 1.5-3 ml saline dose and inject into the upper and lower lids pretarsal orbicularis oculi.
- For patients with diplegia, the recommended dose is 6U/kg of the patient’s body weight.
- To treat glabellar wrinkles, 20U of product is ideal.