* To an experienced eye, the toxin vial may look empty because the powder usually settles at the bottom. If you check the bottom of the bottle, you’ll see a very tiny white powder or transparent dry circles. Nabota is made with the help of an upgraded technique which is called vacuum dehydration. As a result there is almost no powder residue left on the bottom of each vial. This technique significantly minimizes denaturalization or molecular breakage when diluted.
Every toxin product comes as a set with 1 saline solution and 1 insulin syringe.
Nabota is a high-purity Botox developed by Daewoong Pharmaceuticals based in South Korea. It appears as a white to yellowish, lyophilized powder for injection. It contains Botulinum Toxin Type A, a naturally occurring, highly toxic protein that has therapeutic effects on the skin. Each visa of this product contains 100 Units of sterile Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A (Human serum albumin 0.5 mg, Sodium Chloride 0.9 mg). Nabota botox is also free from harmful preservatives, making it hypoallergenic and safe to use on the skin.
However, due to its toxicity, it is recommended to inject only very few doses into the skin during cosmetic or therapeutic procedures. Nabota toxin works by blocking nerve impulses to some muscles, making them relax. Upon relaxation, the facial lines controlled by these muscles begin to disappear.
With its high level of pure Botulinum Toxin, its products like the Nabota 100 is ideal for temporarily improving facial appearance. Its effect often lasts about 3-4 months. The initial effect of the injections is seen within 3 days and reaches a peak at 1-2 weeks post-treatment.
It is ideal for eradicating upper facial rhytides, hemifacial spasms, hyperhidrosis, glabellar lines, and nasolabial folds.
Usually applied between the eyebrows, periorbital and perioral zones, Nabota botulinum toxin helps eradicate wrinkles, expression lines, forehead lines, and frown lines from the face. It also helps eliminate folds from the armpit.
- Certified 100% safe by both the FDA and KFDA, there is minimal risk in using this product
- Toxina botulinica nabota helps reverse the effect of aging by eliminating wrinkles from the skin
- Using Nabota results in a face that is more symmetrical, smooth, and rejuvenated
- Although this product contains botulinum toxin, on dilution, it is safe to use on the skin, having no harmful effect
- Nabota Daewoong is ideal for treating spasticity associated with stroke in adults and focal hyperhidrosis of the axilla.
- The effect of this product, albeit temporary, helps rid the face of the forehead, expression, and frown lines.
- It acts fast while providing the face and neck with a natural-looking lift.
Is This Product For You?
- Perfect for people looking for a safe way of eliminating wrinkles from their face and skin.
- Ideal for removing lines like expression lines, forehead lines, and frown lines.
- For rejuvenating the face, making it smoother and more symmetrical in appearance.
How to use?
- Dilute 100 U of Nabota with 2.5ml 0.9% non-preservation sterile saline solution
- Ensure the mixture is transparent
- Using a 30-gauge injection needle, inject 0.1ml in 5 parts; 2 parts of the corrugator muscle of each eyebrow and one part in the procerus muscle.
Be informed that due to international shipping, which can take 3-7 days, despite proper packaging, products may arrive in relatively warm condition. Based on our experience, test results and information from the manufacturer, the product may lose its efficiency by up to 10%. Please, proceed with the purchase at your discretion.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.