Lipo Lab PPC Solution
Painless elimination of fat.
2 active ingredients:
PPC Phosphatidylcholin (1000mg) 99.8% pure
Sodium Deoxycholate 98% pure
Lipo lab is an injection that aids weight loss. Lipo lab injection destroys fat cells and then releases them through bodily fluids like sweat and urine. Besides, this process increases your body’s metabolic rate and maximizes energy.
Lipo lab fat dissolve efficacy anchors on its active ingredient, Phosphatidylcholine. This ingredient is a phospholipid, which works great to eliminate superficial fat deposits when applied to the chin, neck, stomach, and legs.
It is a highly safe product with minimal infection risk, as it is used in several hospitals in Korea.
Key Benefits of Lipo Lab Ppc Solution
- The product does not require any form of painkillers as it is fairly painless.
- Cheaper and more accessible treatment option compared to liposuction surgery.
- The results last long with a natural effect.
- It removes adipocytes (fat cells) from the body.
- The injection has no pigments or odor.
- The effect is permanent with proper weight maintenance.
Who is Lipo Lab Ppc Solution for?
- Ideal for those that want to reduce fat on the back, chin, belly, thigh, arms, and legs.
- Perfect fat reduction product with stable and long effect.
- For those looking for Lipo solution with highly effective lipolysis.
- Great alternative to lipo surgery.
Direction for Lipo Lab Ppc Solution
- For best results, the treatment process should be 4-15 applications with 2-3 weeks intervals.
- To ensure the ingredients work effectively, shake the vial before you use.
- Do not attempt to heat or freeze the product.
- It is advisable that a professional administer the injection.
- The recommended depth of injection is 6-13 mm.
- In the case of correction of fibrous cellulite, the following proportions are recommended: 2 vials of PPC + 1 vials of lipase. For the treatment of the initial stage of cellulite, additional dilution components are not required.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.