The Revolax Sub Q is a biodegradable dermal filler that leaves zero residues within skin tissues. The major compounds in this product are high-purity hyaluronic acid and lidocaine. The purpose of lidocaine is to make this procedure painless and comfortable for patients. It features patented cross-linked fibers technology that ensures long-lasting effects on the skin. Also, the cross-linked fibers ensure this product does not migrate from the treatment zone to adjacent skin tissues.
The Revolax Sub Q with lidocaine is not animal-based, making it safe for different skin types. This skin mesotherapy injection is ideal for riding the skin of deep wrinkles and marionette lines. Also, this product helps treat nose contours and nasolabial folds while improving lip volume.
Asides from improving lip volume, this Revolax Sub Q for lips also helps in facial volume modeling, as it adds volume to the cheek and chin while removing deep wrinkles from the forehead.
Key Benefits of Revolax Sub Q
- This augmentation product volumizes the lips and cheeks while assisting in the removal of nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and deep skin wrinkles on the forehead.
- The Revolax Sub Q filler increases chin, cheeks, and lip volume. It also helps treat nose contours.
- This product’s high viscosity ensures that it won’t migrate within skin tissues following injection.
- The benefits of this dermal filler remain for a long time—typically more than 12 months—because of its significant amount of cross-linked fibers.
- It is a high-end dermal filler that enhances the health and appearance of the skin while adding volume to the face.
- Revolax is biodegradable, so once it has volumized your skin, it disappears completely from the skin tissue.
Who is Revolax Sub Q For?
- Ideal for those looking for a comfortable, painless procedure to get rid of deep facial wrinkles and folds.
- The product doesn’t bleed outside of the treatment region, making it perfect for eradicating wrinkles and fine lines swiftly, with results lasting a long time.
- It is biodegradable and contains pure hyaluronic acid, making it safe for most skin types with no side effects.
- Inject this dermal filler using two 25G needles.
- Injection points include the forehead, nose shape, cheeks, chin, jawline, and laugh lines.
- Inject 1ml of the product into preferred points on the skin.
- After use, store this product at temperatures between 2 and 25 degree Celsius.
There are no reviews yet.