Liporase (Hyaluronidase) is an enzyme solution that dissolves hyaluronic acid and is used to correct the effects of unsatisfactory contours with HA-based fillers.
Advantages of the product:
- Approved by KFDA
- Produced by naturally occurring enzymes
- Painless procedure
- Immediate result (within 24-48 hours)
- Long-lasting effect
- Safe procedure
- Needs to be used with saline (not included in the package)
- Mix 3cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase. This amount will dissolve 3cc of hyaluronic acid.
- Inject the product into the area where the filler needs to be dissolved.
- Massage the treated area for about 15 minutes every day for 7 days.
- Apply the hot pack after massaging the skin.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.