AestheFill is a dermal Filler with Polylactic Acid (PLA), a biocompatible polymer that serves as a systematic anti-aging solution to help boost skin cells’ collagen production. It stimulates skin cells to produce collagen naturally, a process called neocollagenesis. This PLA filler tackles skin issues caused by collagen depletion, like fine lines, sagging, loss of facial volume, and sallowness.
Being biodegradable, on administration, this polylactic acid filler undergoes hydrolysis in the body, which results in the production of glycogen and lactic acid. And on further metabolism, these products break down to form water and carbon dioxide for safe bodily excretion. The dissolution process of this product is both quick and even.
It is safe to use, as confirmed by several clinical trials and certification from the US Food and Drug agency. Ukraine, Russia, and the European Union also certified this product as safe for use. What’s more, this product is hypoallergenic as it does not evoke any allergic reaction or side effects on administration.
Although it takes a while usually 45-90 days for the effect of this product to become visible, its effects are long lasting, usually over a year and half. This is as opposed to using conventional fillers where you would need to renew the treatment often, thereby saving you money and time.
Key Benefits of Aesthefill
- AestheFill facilitates the long-term production of collagen.
- It is quick to dissolve and spreads evenly.
- This product is biodegradable, breaking down to form CO2 and water for excretion from the body.
- Facilitates the regeneration of fibrous protein while rejuvenating skin tissues.
- Effects are durable and long-lasting, ensuring you do not need another treatment in over a year, making it cost-effective.
- AestheFill suites to patients with any morphotype of aging.
- Does not migrate to adjacent tissue.
- Compatible to apply together with the thread lifting (PDO and PLA), the instrumental cosmetology and the botulinum toxin therapy.
- It helps rid the face of aging symptoms like wrinkles, fine lines, smile lines, sagging, and sallowness
Who is This Product For?
- Perfect product for people looking for a safe, hypoallergenic product with no side effects
- A safe way to reverse aging symptoms like fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of facial volume.
- For boosting collagen production naturally, with long-lasting effects.
How To Use It
- For this procedure, take the right quantity of the suspended solution using a sterile 25G to 26G cannula needle for optimal results
- Inject the suspension into the deep subcutaneous layer of the skin to thicken dermal tissues and facilitate skin lifting
- Repeat the treatment at 1cc per injection site.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.