Hyaldew Filler is a dermal product that uses 100% hyaluronic acid in its formulation without additives. It is safe for use with no side effects, having undergone and passed a 5-year clinical trial in Japan. This product is also GMP, and KFDA certified for quality and safety.
Hyaldew Fine no lido has a wide range of adoption in European countries, the United States of America, China, the Middle East, and South America.
Ideal for middle skin layers, Hyaldew dermal Filler is perfect for deep filling the nose and chin. It helps improve skin and facial appearance by eliminating fine wrinkles on different parts of the face, including the forehead, temple, and cheeks.
- This product has improved biocompatibility with human tissues, which consequently reduces adhesion.
- Due to the the patented Multi-staged Cross-Linking Technology (MCL) embedded in this Hyaldew product, its effects last longer than other dermal fillers, because the micro-beads are processed in 3 stages to increase the viscosity.
- Hyaldew does not leave residues within skin tissues, as its technology encourages total absorption and decomposition of the product during human metabolism
- It helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines around the forehead and temples quickly.
- It is perfect for deep filling the chin, around the eyes, nose, and other application areas
Who is This Product For?
- For people looking to smoothen their faces by eradicating wrinkles and fine lines
- A safe way to reverse aging symptoms as this product does not leave harmful residues within skin tissues
- For long-lasting improvements to facial appearance without contraindications.
- This product is single use only product
- For storage before use, the ideal storage temperature ranges from 1-250C, while ensuring protection for a product from sunlight and freezing
- For injection, use a 30G 13mm syringe and inject it into the superficial or Mid dermis for best results.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.